About Institut Kimia Malaysia
Membership & Examinations
Rules Of The "IKM Citations" Award
- These Awards shall be known as IKM Citation Awards.
- They shall be awarded annually by the Council.
- No more than 5 Citations shall be awarded annually.
- Nominations for Citations shall be made by members.
- The decision of the IKM Council shall be final.
- Citations shall comprise a certificate and sponsorship to attend an IKM function. The sponsorship shall involve an economy air ticket or an appropriate travelling allowance. In any case, the maximum sponsorship shall be limited to RM500.00.
- The sponsorship shall only be valid for 12 months from the date of the Award, after which shall expire.
- The Citation shall be based on the participation in IKM activities in the past 5 years.
- Candidates shall satisfy the following minimum requirements :-
- Must have attended at least 3 AGMs of Branches or IKM in the past 5 years
- Must have attended at least one IKM function every year in the past 5 years.
- Council members of IKM shall not be eligible for the Citation while holding office.
- A recipient of an IKM Citation may be nominated for the same award after an interval of 5 years.
- Nominations shall be made on an official form. The closing date for applications is 31 July 2012
Coming Events and Functions